Free Accident Kit
Tri Cities Wrongful Death Attorneys
Your Washington Wrongful Death Lawyers
Car Accident Death
Each year there are over 42,000 deaths caused by car accidents each year. When caused by the acts of another, we can help, give us a call.
We Are Here To Help
If someone you loved has died because of the negligence of another, we are here to help. Give us a call.
What Is Wrongful Death?
What Are The Elements of a Wrongful Death Claim?
- The defendant had a duty to the deceased,
- The defendant breached that duty,
- The death was caused by the defendant’s breach of duty, and
- The surviving relatives suffered damages as a result of the loss.
Who Can Bring a Wrongful Death Claim?
- The surviving spouse, children, and step-children of the deceased.
- Parents and siblings of a deceased adult who were substantially dependent on the deceased for financial support.
- Parents of a deceased minor child.
- And others who have suffered a loss.
What losses can be recovered in a wrongful death case?
- Medical expenses.
- Funeral and burial expenses.
- The victim’s future financial earnings
- Loss of benefits and insurance
- General damages for pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship
How long do I have to bring a wrongful death claim?
Keywords used on this site include: Anderson Law, Kennewick Wrongful Death Lawyer, Kennewick Wrongful Death Attorney, Pasco Wrongful Death lawyer, Richland Wrongful Death lawyer, Tri Cities Wrongful Death Lawyer, and Washington Wrongful Death Attorney.